Monday, December 14, 2009

Brainscab Review=The Bad Dogs: Good Time, Bad Girl

This female lead funky blues rock band is full of all kinds of groovy beats and rhythms that is easy to listen to. Good Time, Bad Girl will get you into swaying to the sounds of this diverse instrument band. Besides your traditional guitar, bass and drums it’s full of keyboards, and brass as well. “Funkier Than A Mosquito’s Tweeter”, “Je Veux Etre Noir”, “Carry My Pain”, “Good Time, Bad Girl”, “Hold On I’m Coming”, “I Don’t Need No Western”, “Power To My Amp”, “Happy Birthday Mary”, “Have You Ever Loved A Woman?”, “I Can’t Explain”, “Groovin”, “Cold Turkey”, and “I Wanna Be A Black Star/Jeu Veux Etre Noir”. Giving the listener an experience well conducted and thoughtful tunes that will keep you humming all day long and Jammin all night. Feel free to check out “The Bad Dogs”, and add them to your groove list to get ready for a “Good Time, Bad Girl”, ride in your favorite hot rod.

www.myspace.com/thebaddogs

No comments:

Post a Comment