Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brainscab Review=Dodsferd: Suicide and the Rest of Your Kind Will Follow


Moribund Records

When I put Dodsferds “Suicide and the Rest of Your Kind Will Follow” in my player to review I witnessed one of the best “Black Metal” manifestations I have felt in a long time. Even though there are only 2 songs on “Suicide…” Wrath (Composer) sends you into 37 minutes of his anguished psyche. Delivering a master piece that can only be experienced by those who live in despair and filth. Droning through gore, destruction and hopelessness that even the most pure can save. “Suicide and the Rest Will Follow” and “His Veins Colored the Room” have me hooked and looking for Dodferd’s other 4 releases to add to this collection of the blackest of metal.

http://www.myspace.com/dodsferdmisanthropy

No comments:

Post a Comment