Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brainscab Diagnosis=Acid Drinkers: Are You Rebel?



I can see this band in a smoke filled bar with a one toothed bar made serving the drinks and a fat bar tender who is retired form the military. Up on the stage (or the corner of the bar) just off the dance floor with a stripper pole and a mirror ball is Acid Drinkers. Flirting with the drunk chick regulars and getting into fights with the red-necks. “Del Rocca”, “Barmy Army”, “I mean Acid (do you like it)”, “Waitin’ For The Hair”, “L.O.V.E. Machine”, “Fuck The Violence (I’m Sure I’m Right)”, “I Am The Mystic”, “Woman With The Dirty Feet”, “Megalopolis”, “Nagasaki Baby”, “Moshin’ In The Night”, “Mike Cwel”, being the tunes of the evening. Are You Rebel? is a good time rock and roll, beer drinking bar fighting, bad one liners just to get laid kind of LP to have around.

No comments:

Post a Comment